We look into the future for you
Krantz uses latest software programs to precisely calculate in advance the behavior of air flows and temperatures within buildings. Normally, we look at large volume rooms such as assembly halls, theaters, concert halls, airport terminals or atria by means of numeric simulations.
Those simulations always have health promoting or even life-saving effects, when it comes to smoke exhaust scenarios or the natural ventilation of power plants.
- simulation for determination of room temperature gradient with mechanical or natural ventilation
- simulation for determination of comfort parameters like: indoor air velocity, supply air temperature, temperature distribution, radiation impact, etc.
- calculation of ventilation effectiveness or local air exchange rates
- evaluation of measures for façade-screening
- energetic system comparisons
- simulation of airflow around buildings, suction situations at buildings, spread of emissions
- examination of smoke exhaust scenarios